If you're unable to participate in the Defeat Diabetes Program any longer, you may be eligible for a refund, however, you must lodge a report within 48 hours of purchase.
Please read our Terms and Conditions, which we shared with you on sign up.
If you signed up for the program via the website, please provide us with your name and email address and we'll process these refunds within 24-48 hours.
Apple doesn't allow us to refund customers directly, but you can do so yourself on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using the following steps:
If you made the purchase within the last 24 hours:
- Open the settings tab
- Tap your name
- Tap subscriptions (refer to the image below)
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
If you can’t see the subscription or 'Cancel', the subscription has been cancelled already and won't renew.
Next, you will need to submit a report:
- Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Click the "Report" or "Report a Problem" button next to the item that you want to request a refund.
- Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.
After you request a refund, you'll receive an update within 48 hours. You can sign in to reportaproblem.apple.com to check the status of your refund request.
We encourage you to send any queries to our customer service team at email@example.com or via live chat from Mondays to Fridays, 12 PM - 5 PM.