NOTE: These instructions apply to members with a subscription managed by Defeat Diabetes. If Google or Apple manages your subscription, please see instructions for cancelling via Google or instructions for cancelling via the App Store.
If you registered for the program via our website and your subscription is managed by Defeat Diabetes:
You may cancel your subscription to the Defeat Diabetes Program at any time via the website.
- On your profile settings, click "My Account".
- On "Membership" section, click the "View Membership".
- Enter your registered email address for the program.
- You will receive this update that a link has been sent to your inbox.
- On your inbox, click the link to view your purchase history.
- Click on "Subscriptions".
- Under your subscriptions, click "View".
- Click "Cancel subscription".
- You will receive a pop-up message confirming that you wish to cancel your subscription. Click the "Yes, cancel my subscription".
- Next, click "Yes, I am sure!"
- Done. You will receive a new pop-up message that shows that your subscription is canceled!
We encourage you to send any queries to our customer service team at email@example.com or via live chat from Mondays to Fridays, 12 PM - 5 PM.