You may cancel your subscription to the Defeat Diabetes Program at any time via the website, Apple Store or Google Play Store. Once cancelled, you'll still have access to the program until your subscription period ends.
Note: Uninstalling the app will not cancel your subscription.
- Login to your profile.
- Click on "My Membership".
- Click "Cancel Membership". You will continue to have access to your membership until your subscription period ends.
- Click "Cancel Membership Immediately" if you don't wish to wait for your subscription period to end.
- Open the settings tab.
- Tap your Apple ID name.
- Tap subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
If you can’t see the subscription or 'Cancel', the subscription has been cancelled already and won't renew.
GOOGLE PLAY STORE
- Login to your Google Play Store account.
- On the right upper corner of the screen, click your profile photo.
- Click Payment & Subscriptions.
- Click Subscriptions and choose the Defeat Diabetes app.
- Click Cancel subscription.
We encourage you to send any queries to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat from Mondays to Fridays, 12 PM - 5 PM.