NOTE: These instructions apply to members with a subscription managed by Defeat Diabetes. If Google or Apple manages your subscription, please see instructions for cancelling via Google or instructions for cancelling via the App Store.
If you registered for the program via our website and your subscription is managed by Defeat Diabetes:
You may cancel your subscription to the Defeat Diabetes Program at any time via the website.
- On your profile settings, click "My Account".
- On the "Membership" section section, click "View Membership".
- Another window tab will pop-up and you'll be redirected to login using the same credentials.
- Once logged in to your membership account, click on the "My membership" tab. Scroll below until you see two buttons that says "Cancel Membership" and "Cancel Membership Immediately".
Cancel Membership - with this option, you would still have access to the program until your subscription period ends.
Cancel Membership Immediately - you will lose access to the program immediately.
- Done. Your status will change to "Cancelled".
We encourage you to send any queries to our customer service team at email@example.com or via live chat from Mondays to Fridays, 12 PM - 5 PM.